Want to know how to acquire business customers even if you have a limited budget, or are not a “Big Brand”, yourself?
Download your free Toolkit To Acquire And Retain Business Customers today!
Say goodbye to wasting time and money on random “spray and pray” marketing tactics that don’t work for your business!
Say hello to:
- Knowing where to find the true buyers within your target customers
- Getting clarity as to what you need to provide buyers to not only make them buy but retain them as your loyal customers and advocates
- Being seen where your target customers go when looking to buy
Simply enter your details below to secure your copy!
What’s It For?
For Small-Medium Businesses (SMEs) or start-ups that:
- Are looking to sell their products and services to larger businesses such as midmarket companies, corporates or government
have business customers but need assistance in determining how to:
- Retain these business customers
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell or upsell other products and services to them
Why Is This Important for SMEs and Start-Ups that Sell to or Have Business Customers
Given the cancellation of trade shows, conferences and customer events, it is vital that your SME or start-up has a well thought out plan as to how you will engage with and deliver value to your customers and prospects.
Both of these are essential to build and maintain strong relationships needed for continued business, future sales and business growth
What kind of businesses would benefit most from this toolkit?
SMEs or start-ups that sell products or services to business customers and involves:
- Multiple decision-makers, influencers and/or users
- Has higher price points
- Involves long sales cycles (often months, if not longer)
Who In Your Business Should be Using this Toolkit?
To deliver the best outcome, this toolkit should be used by the marketing and sales teams so they can jointly plan and agree as to how they will work together to acquire the business customers the company seeks.
You should also consider other customer-facing teams such as Customer Service and Operations to be involved in planning how your SME or start-up will engage and support your business customers.
How to Use This Toolkit
Your marketing and sales team should complete the worksheets and gain agreement on:
- Your Ideal Customer Profile
Customers or Prospects including:
- Main Problems, Challenges and Objectives
- Key motivations and drivers
- Purchase Decision Making/Approval Process
- Current Buying Stage
Following this, using the worksheet provided, team should then plan out their specific action plan including:
Customer Engagement Activities (Aim: to meet customer/prospect needs, build
trust and relationships) such as:
- Online workshops, meetings and webinars
- Content (eg Articles, White Papers, Videos, Tools)
- Promotion Channels (Aim: to give your SME or start-up visibility among your target customers) such as: social media and industry/professional associations
What’s The Benefit?
This toolkit helps ensure that your marketing and sales are aligned to the priorities and purchase decision-making behaviours of your key business customers and prospects.
Using this toolkit will help your SME or start-up to obtain:
- More cross-sells or upsells
- A greater share of customer spend
- Build stronger customer relationships
- Faster sales cycle times
Note: In addition to receiving the Toolkit, by completing this form you acknowledge to joining the Listen Innovate Grow Community and will receive FREE resources and information to help your business attract, acquire, retain and grow business (B2B) customers.