In this edition of the Predictable B2B Success podcast, Michael chats with Vinay Koshy and shares some strategies on how to drive growth with a buyer-driven B2B sales approach.
Some of the insights Michael shares include:
- How to gain the right understanding of the customer and the market
- Why businesses often struggle with sharing of customer information
- How to get to the heart of what the buyer and user is experiencing
- How to identify with buyers and users in your market or industry
- How to address the needs of the dual customer experience
- How to target B2B corporate customers and cater to influencers in those organizations
- How to make sure that your content is on point, and leads to a better set of expectations and user experience?
- Why digital is not everything and how to best incorporate face to face meetings to create better customer experiences
- How to focus on creating experiences, then emotions which deepen relationships
- The critical component to creating customer experiences that resonate
- How to ensure you have the right growth framework
- How the Listen Innovate Grow framework can help
- How to use customer journey maps to provide the inputs we need
- Why understanding your own business is critical to the sales process
- How to strengthen your value proposition
- How to nurture customers in their respective buyer journeys
Did you find this podcast useful?