The 3 Step B2B Framework to Sustainable Growth in the New Norm
One of the most critical things you need to think about as you grow your startup is how to make your business stand out from the crowd. In a marketplace where being different means a better chance of surviving and getting funding, having a unique point of difference is one of the most important things you can do for your business.
In this episode of Growth Marketing Today, Michael chats with Ramli about the Listen Innovate Grow framework and:
- How to identify the industries, markets and business customers you should focus on
- How to create products, services, and solutions that business customers want to buy
- How to achieve sustainable, profitable growth
Their discussion points include:
- [02:23] Michael’s journey from becoming a B2B customer strategy consultant
- [04:06] The three key activities that businesses need to do to acquire customers sustainably
- [06:52] How can you find a “champion” for your product within a company?
- [09:58] How Michael uses LinkedIn to reach out to prospects
- [14:16] How can companies figure out how to innovate?
- [15:55] Common mistakes founders make when growing their business
- [20:36] Michael shares a case study using the Listen, Innovate, Grow method
- [29:00] Michael’s one piece of advice to marketers
About Ramli John
Ramli John is a full-stack growth marketer with over 10 years of marketing experience. With a B.Math degree from University of Waterloo and MBA from Richard Ivey School of Business, Ramli worked in a wide array of environments from in-house, freelance, B2C, e-commerce, multi-sided market and B2B, leading growth and marketing teams for VC-funded B2B SaaS companies in San Francisco, New York, and Toronto.
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Let us know in the comments below!