Are you an SME or Start-up that is struggling or unclear on how to create a product your business customers will want to buy?
Listen Innovate Grow’s B2B Product Development & Market Fit will set you on the right path.
Why you need it
Like many other aspects of B2B sales & growth, without proper analysis and planning, you may be wasting time, staff and money with endless new ideas, trying to spark growth creating products and solutions customers don’t want, increase You may even be missing out on optimising the products and services you already have, leaving significant revenues on the table.
This two-part assessment & workshop will provide you with the tools and plan you need to identify gaps in the market and create products and services that your business customers want and need.
Who’s it for?
This package is ideally suited for:
- Start-up founders who have a product/prototype and want to find early adopters to work with to develop the product or gain market validation by generating sales,
- SME Owners that want to develop new products and/ or services to drive business growth
How it works
The package is delivered in two parts:
1 – Assessment
We will conduct an audit of your business operations, current strategies, target customers, existing market/ customer knowledge and your product and service offerings or prototypes.
You will receive:
- A full gap analysis identifying what’s missing (be it products/ services, marketing, capabilities or service & support) necessary to meet business customer needs
- Roadmap outlining the key activities required to obtain product-market fit.
2 – Workshop
In the second part of the package, we will workshop with your teams to identify:
- the steps and actions needed for solution development,
- how to go acquiring early adopters and developing
- your B2B marketing and sales strategy.
Following the workshop, we can support your business further with:
- Implementation planning & management
- Organisation and facilitation of customer workshops & product development meetings
- Mentoring/ coaching calls
(Note: Post-workshop support services are provided at additional cost.)
Ready to get started?
Get in touch via the form on the contact page (or call us!) and tell us a little bit about where your business is at and what your goals are, and a member of our team will be in touch with you right away!