Want to grow your small or medium business through B2B clients?
The Empower Mastermind Group
For growth-oriented SME CEOs
Are you looking to grow your service-based SME this year but unsure how? Stuck for new ideas and inspiration to navigate the challenges of the current economic climate?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, The Empower Mastermind Group could be for you.
What is the Empower Mastermind Group?
Empower is a highly focused, action-driven group to support CEOs and Managing Directors of service-based SMEs/SMBs seeking to grow their companies through client acquisition, retention and business innovation.
By participating in the Empower Mastermind Group, you will become more effective at the 3 crucial activities your company must continually engage in to have sustainable, profitable growth:
Learn how to correctly identify who the business buyers you need to target really are, and what you must provide to help them buy from you
Identify what changes, improvements and/or introductions are needed in your business to meet buyers’ needs and achieve the growth and impact you seek
Learn strategies to expand your operations and manage your company culture, financials and people to sustain growth over the longer term
I had no concept of the differences between B2B and B2C. My idea of marketing was about having a flashy ad or giving out flyers. I never imagined it was so much more.
I have since been able to develop a B2B marketing strategy for our local government partners as well as the schools and sporting organisations that use our venues and services.
Stan WallCEO, Lifeguarding Services, Australia
How does The Empower Mastermind Group work?
Meetings are conducted virtually for flexibility, as the group consists of members from different (non-competing) industries across a number of different geographic regions.
Because membership is tailored, by engaging with the group, you can be assured of having access to a wide range of business experience, knowledge, perspectives and ideas to help you grow your business. Meetings run for 3 hours.
Because joining Empower will enable you to reach your growth aspirations faster. You will:
Who is the Empower Mastermind Group for?
Empower is designed specifically around supporting experienced CEOs of established, service-based SMEs and SMBs across Australia and the rest of the world.
Member companies typically have the following characteristics:
• 10-100 staff.
• Revenue: $2 million to $20 million.
• Small marketing and sales teams.
• A service-based company providing B2B services and solutions.
With leaders who are:
• CEOs and Managing Directors with a minimum of 5 years of leadership experience.
• Visionary, and focused on innovation and growth in serving B2B clients.
• Wanting to learn new ideas, strategies and perspectives.
• Willing to contribute their ideas, experiences and knowledge to help others.
• Open to sharing their goals and challenges so they can receive ideas, suggestions and feedback from the other members.
• Committed to attending all the meetings and being both an active listener and contributor.
Who is Empower NOT for?
• If you are a new Business or a new CEO.
• If your company operates exclusively on selling to consumers.
• You are not willing to commit to attend ALL meetings and be an active participant.
• If you are not open to learn and feel you “know it all already”.
• Highly opinionated and likes to dominate discussions.
Who is Michael Haynes?
I am an SME Business Growth Specialist.
I have over 24 years’ experience working with SMEs in Australia, Canada, USA, Asia and the Middle East across a range of industries.
B2B presents massive opportunities for SMEs. Business clients provide many advantages including larger revenues, long-term contacts (sometimes even with exclusivity!) and referrals which further drives the growth of your business. However, I have found though that while many SME leaders are absolutely brilliant within their area of genius, many of them don’t understand some of the nuances of B2B and /or the strategies and approaches to succeed and grow within these markets.
I am also an SME Business Owner myself… so I have been there… I am there! I practice what I preach and I too have had to LISTEN, INNOVATE and GROW to remain relevant and be able to serve My People… Our People… SME Leaders.
My aim is to empower SME leaders to enable them to have the growth, impact and freedom they seek!
Michael provided outstanding insights about the needs and expectations of today’s business customers. He also provided a framework as to how members can use a combination of Business Innovation, Strategic Marketing and Sales to drive growth.
Through his interactive presentation combined with additional resources that he provided, Michael equipped our members with the clarity, knowledge and tools to help them practically execute growth initiatives within their businesses straight away.
Ray WeekesChairman, The CEO Institute Queensland
Working with Michael has been extremely insightful. He has helped us to improve the identification of markets we could approach as we develop our sales and growth strategies.
Kobi SimmatBest Practice Group
What’s the investment?
It is a 12-month membership when you join the Empower Mastermind Group. The fee to join the Empower Mastermind Group is $14000 AUD/ $11000 USD. A payment plan is also available.
Included in your 12 month membership:
- Guest speakers featuring international experts to provide insights on latest trends and developments pertaining to business growth and the world of B2B.
- Quarterly 30-minute “Review and Reset” meetings with Michael to discuss action plan progress.
- Coaching support between meetings: Got a quick question? Want some feedback on something you are working on? Michael has got you covered with email support to provide you with advice, insights and guidance to keep you progressing towards your goals.
Where and when
The same group meets together each month, so you get to know each other, offer ideas, hold each other accountable, and share best practices.
All meetings will be conducted via video-conference (Zoom) as the group will contain a mix of both industries and geographies thereby helping to instill the diversity of knowledge, ideas and perspectives needed to foster innovation and business growth.
Meetings will be conducted on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
The meetings for 2021/2022 will be as follows:
Thursday October 21
Thursday November 19
Thursday December 16
Thursday January 20
Thursday February 18
Thursday March 17
Thursday April 21
Thursday May 19
Thursday June 16
Thursday July 21
Thursday August 18
Thursday September 15
Ready to EMPOWER yourself and your business??
Schedule a time with Michael for a discussion to see if the Empower Mastermind Group is right for you!